Senior Software Developer
Myota is the next-generation, end-to-end storage security platform, providing exponential information protection for unstructured files while delivering significant storage efficiency and operational agility to the enterprise.
Myota is looking for a software developer to work on our Mac and Windows applications who has experience with file systems. The ideal candidate will be a core member of the development team and will work closely with product management to deliver our solution to market.
If you have a passion for innovative technology and want to be part of a cybersecurity start-up, Myota would love to hear from you.
- Extend/enhance user-level file system interface for Windows and MacOS platforms
- Extend/enhance REST/CLI interface for Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Docker container
- Collaborate with product management and internal and external development teams.
- Create internal documentation for reference
- Perform performance profiling/analysis
- Other forms of systems programming; e.g. energy management on laptops, file system cache management, memory management, etc.
- Experience with developing customer-facing software as a developer (5+ years’ experience)
- Demonstrated competency in writing clear, concise code
- Learn Go as product development language
- Experience with transaction and concurrency control such as goroutines and go atomic package.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment including automated testing using unit tests, integration tests, CI/CD
- Working knowledge software/systems security hardening techniques
- Ability to learn latest libraries and languages.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with kernel-level or user-level file system libraries
(e.g., WebDAV, FUSE, Dokan)
- Familiarity with data caching and paging
- Familiarity with internet protocol usage and optimization, e.g., TCP, HTTP, etc.
- Understanding of software-defined storage
- Experience with WebDAV server development
- Experience with Go gorilla mux, goroutines, stretchr/testify, http client
- Experience working on commercial cybersecurity solutions (big plus)
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Atlassian Suite
- Cloud development on AWS, GCP, Azure, and others.
- Acceptance testing frameworks such as cucumber, pickle, etc.
- Test Driven Development (test first)
- Domain Driven Development (business-language driven development)
- RESTful and HATEAOS architectures
- Desktop application packaging and delivery for MacOS and Windows
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com